Due to a popular demand again from our partnership secondary schools, Academics are recruiting both motivating and passionate Music Teachers for daily supply and short (with the potential of long) term roles within local secondary schools in Stoke-on-Trent*.
This supply role is open to both already qualified and Newly Qualified Secondary Music Teachers who are actively seeking flexible day-to-day work.
Qualified Music Teachers who apply for our daily supply role desirably will have:
* The relevant teaching music qualification(s): PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons, with Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Status (NQT).
* A genuine passion for teaching music, with the ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons.
* An energetic, positive, and ‘can-do’ attitude!
* A current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
* Outstanding communication skills and can build good rapport with students.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Music Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you are interested in a flexible daily supply work and you are a qualified (or newly qualified) Music Teacher, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah today: email@example.com.
*Please be aware that we can also recruit for this role within our client secondary schools in the surrounding Staffordshire and Cheshire East areas.
Not a qualified Music Teacher but you know someone who is? Or are you a qualified teacher but are qualified in a different subject area? Academics are regularly looking for brilliant and enthusiastic education staff to fill a range of roles that we have currently available! You can still send your current CV to Hannah today to discuss other opportunities that we may have or you can contact Hannah to find out more information about our ‘refer a friend’ scheme.