Drama Teacher – English Teacher – East London – February to July
A good school in East London requires a Drama and English Teacher from February half term to the end of the academic year. English Teacher – Drama Teacher – KS3 and KS4.
The timetable is mainly Drama – KS3 and Year 11 – with two English classes - Year 8 and Year 10. This role would suit a qualified teacher of Drama with experience teaching English as well. English Teachers with experience teaching Drama should also consider this long term supply post.
About the school
* Good school teaching a diverse range of students
* Great access via TFL and staff car park
* 11 – 16 school
* Hardworking staff and students
* £140 - 195 per day
About the Candidate
* Qualified Drama Teacher – QTS or QTLS
* Qualified English Teacher – QTS or QTLS
* Able to teach KS3 and KS4 Drama and English
* Enthusiastic about teaching Drama
* Able to teach English
* Good behaviour management skills
* Good to outstanding lessons delivered consistently
The school is looking to interview candidates as soon as possible and will arrange interviews as suitable Drama Teachers or English Teachers apply.
Click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this role. If you would like any further information, please contact us on 02030314861.