Exam Invigilators – Cardiff and The Vale – May to July 2020
Academics are looking for enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our Exam Invigilators Team. You will be employed on a casual basis to supervise students taking both mock and actual SATs/GCSE exams, as necessary throughout May to July 2020 – hours are variable depending upon the exam timetable. The successful candidates will work as part of a pool of invigilators and will need to be reliable and punctual, highly flexible and able to relate to learners.
Invigilators are supervisors in exams to ensure children participating in the
exam are catered for. You may be required to read and scribe for students with
Special Education Needs. This role would be perfect for someone with experience as a Teaching Assistant.
Successful applicants will need to be vigilant and ensure that:
· Students are not talking or conferring
· Students are not cheating
· Students have enough paper and stationery
· Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
· You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
What can you expect from Academics?
* A dedicated account manager
* Competitive pay rates
* Permanent work opportunities
* Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
* Network of branches across the UK
* Recommend-a-friend scheme
* Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry
If you are interested in this role, please email you CV to email@example.com or call immediately on 02920 100524. We look forward to hearing from you.