Primary Supply Teachers - Watford
Are you looking for a role that offers you that ‘Perfect’ work life balance?
Academics are currently looking for dedicated and passionate supply teachers to teach in various schools across Watford and surrounding areas.
We have a constant flow of work across all primary ages for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility, or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. While having thorough understanding of our teachers needs alongside excellent relationship with our clients.
About the Role
* Primary Supply Teaching roles across all subject areas in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
* Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within across Hertfordshire
* No ties to a fixed contract as the Primary Supply Teacher will have the flexibility to tailor their work options
* Daily rate up to £140 depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Supply Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
* Be qualified to teach Primary (QTS)
* Have proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
* NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are also welcome to apply
* Must exercise an adaptive and flexible personality
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more please contact
Steph World @ Academics – 01442 508 870.
Whether you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or an experienced primary school teacher, if you are interested in supply teaching and live in or around the Hertfordshire area then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate must hold QTS and have experience of the current UK National Curriculum!
Academics offer a very competitive daily pay rate and a dedicated consultant with excellent relationships with Primary Schools in and around Hertfordshire.
If you are looking for the flexibility and freedom of supply teaching with a leading Education Agency, as well as the opportunity to gain experience throughout the Key Stages then please call:
Steph World @ Academics on 01442 508 870 !!