Academics are working alongside a Coventry Secondary School in their search for a strong and enthusiastic Science Teacher. You will need good knowledge of the UK curriculum for Science Key Stages 3 & 4, with the ability to teach Key Stage 5 being beneficial. This role will be full time and will start from September 2020 and run for the remainder of the academic year.
A role for an experienced Science Teacher or a talented NQT, the school offers a supportive environment with a dedicated and friendly team. Committed to raising student achievement, the school seeks a driven and ambitious individual with a high level of subject expertise. The Science Teacher employed will gain the opportunity for personal career development and training.
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Science Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Charlie at Academics on 02475 187777 or email Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.