English Teacher – Liverpool
Long Term maternity cover.
Are you a qualified English Teacher interested in securing a maternity cover in Liverpool?
Academics is supporting a client school in Liverpool who are looking to appoint an English Teacher to start in the Summer Term.
This is a full time role for 1 year.
You will be responsible for teaching English to KS4. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach English across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons
*A very long term role
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Ellesmere Port or Warrington based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV