Academics LTD are seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant HLTA for work in Doncaster. Required to start April 2020
We are looking to recruit an effective Higher Level Teaching Assistant who would make an outstanding contribution to the education of pupils within our local client schools within the Doncaster region.
We are seeking a dedicated, committed and self-motivated professional with appropriate qualifications and experience to join Academics LTD as a Supply HLTA. We can offer flexible working opportunities from daily on the day supply to regular longer term working patterns covering things like sickness and maternity cover.
Currently we are recruiting for longer term solutions for local schools for after Easter and keen to chat to qualified HLTA’s based in the local area.
The ideal candidate: -
* A practitioner who can Inspire and motivate pupils and someone who possess excellent organisational skills.
* A team player who contributes to whole school improvement and invests and embeds themselves into the school’s we work with ethos and values.
* Someone with strong classroom and behaviour management skills. Calm, confident and approachable individual.
* Previous experience in a similar role and within a School is essential.
The role: -
Your role will involve working alongside and with the teaching staff when placed in schools. Often the role of a HLTA is to complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision.
This may involve some planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or short term for whole classes. However, usually you are directed by the class teacher as to what to deliver.
It may also require you to monitoring pupils and assess, record and report on pupil’s achievement, progress and development.
We would offer: -
* Excellent education and training.
* Great daily pay.
* Flexibility and variety of roles.
* Work life balance
* Open doors with new local schools, with the opportunity to try these schools out before you consider permanent contracts.
* Long term, daily supply work and opportunity to be considered for permanent roles too.
If you are interested in finding our more about this role or roles in Education in local Doncaster and South Yorkshire region. Academics LTD would love to hear from you.