Primary Teaching Assistant to work in Primary School within the Doncaster, South Yorkshire region. KS2 Y6 post.
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant? Are you local to the Doncaster and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Academics, Doncaster is looking to recruit trained Primary Teaching Assistant to support demand in the Doncaster Primary School with ongoing full time needs in a Y6 KS2 class. With the potential for a possibly temp to permanent opportunity for the right person.
* Primary Teaching Assistant qualified at either Level 1, 2 or 3.
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
* Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
* Primary School experience in KS2 is essential.
* Exoerience with SATs booster classess/sessions ans runninginterventions.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the class Teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
* Supporting the class teacher with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
* Supporting and assisting within the whole class setting
* Group and 1-2-1 support.
* Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupil’s education or intervention plans.
What we can offer:
* Flexible placements available
* Competitive pay: £60-£75 per day, role/experience dependant
* Referral Schemes
* Dedicated Primary Consultant
* Education and Training available
* Doncaster and local work
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility Supply can offer then please apply for this role today!