Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Greenwich
Are you looking for a new, exciting, challenging but rewarding primary teaching assistant role?
Are you looking to support children with additional needs?
Do you find working with young children highly rewarding and enjoyable?
Does this sound like the Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Academics Ltd are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in Primary Schools in the Borough of Greenwich.
* Teaching Assistant
* EYFS – KS1 + KS2
* ASAP Start - Contracted
* £60 - £75 per day
* Located in the Borough of Greenwich
You’ll be working with pupils focusing on raising attainment across all subjects. The Head Teacher is looking for graduates who are confident within their ability and can work as part of a large team.
You will be required to work both inside the classroom and to take small groups of children for additional support at various points throughout the week. Therefore, you must have a flexible nature and be willing to work with children with various academic abilities.
* Must have a Teaching Assistant qualifications
* Experience working as a Teaching Assistant
* Good academics required throughout – GCSE & A Level
* You must be able to work effectively as part of a large team
* Commitment and willingness to get stuck is key
* Graded ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Schools by Ofsted report
* Fantastic SLT throughout the School
* Plenty of CPD opportunities
* Located in the Borough of Enfield
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com