Physical Education Undergraduate/Graduate Education Roles – Cardiff
£55- 75per day
* Are you a sports under-graduate or recent graduate looking to gain experience within education?
* Would you like to have a paid opportunity to experience working in primary or secondary schools to help you decide about teaching as a career?
Academics are looking to recruit current sports undergraduates and recent graduates to work in primary and secondary schools across Cardiff. We have a number of opportunities available, including teaching assistant positions, one to one support work and cover supervisor roles. Positions are available both full and part time, short and long term, and can be flexibly worked around university or other commitments.
To be considered for the positions we have available, you will have a genuine interest in working with children and young people and will be strongly considering a career within the physical education sector. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to effectively build working relationships with both pupils and staff members. The ability to adapt successfully to different educational settings and work requirements is also important. You will be confident and able to assertively deal with challenging behaviour in order to ensure positive learning outcomes are achieved.
To be considered for undergraduate/graduate education roles, you will:
* Be currently studying or have recently completed an undergraduate sports degree.
* Be strongly considering a career in education.
* Have the competencies and personal attributes to work within schools.
* Have a sound knowledge of the role/position you are required to complete.
Through signing with Academics you will:
* The support of a dedicated consultant.
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work.
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Referral scheme - £100 vouchers for every person that you refer.
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to Luke.Cooper@academicsltd.co.uk or call the office on 02920 100524.