Academics are working with a Warrington based Primary School who are are eager to source an Early Years Teaching Assistant for the rest of the school year.
The ideal candidate will have previous Phonics experience and have spent significant time working in Early Years. If you have a Level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification, this would also be desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay; £55.50 - £65 per day on PAYE contract (depending on hours worked).
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Safeguarding Awareness and many more.
* A meeting with your Academics consultant in our Warrington office.
* Access to vacancies that may not be accessible eleswhere.
Benefits of Teaching Assistant work with Academics:
* Regular work in your preferred schools
* Rewarding work to enhance the lives of young people
* Working in good and outstanding schools with clear expectations for staff and pupils
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work available
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources
* Advice and guidance on changes to education
All teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check.
Is the above just what you’re looking for? To get registered with Academics or to find out more please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on 01925 231 375 or e-mail email@example.com