Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. The local Stoke-on-Trent office is one of the main suppliers of staff to local primary schools across North Staffordshire, and now due to our ongoing success in placing candidates our recruitment has now expanded in placing knowledgeable and skilled Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioners into day nurseries!
Qualified Early Years Practitioners who apply for this role must:
* Have a minimum of a Level 3 (or equivalent) Childcare/Early Years qualification.
* Have a good level of English and Maths (GCSE and above or equivalent).
* Good knowledge of the EYFS framework.
* Have accountability for ensuring that the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery.
* Be able to easily identify the individual needs of the children on a day to day basis.
* Have recent nursery/school based references and a valid DBS that is registered with the Update Service. If you don’t obtain a current DBS, you must be willing to complete a new application with ourselves (cost does apply).
As an Academic’s Early Years Practioner you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you are an Early Years Practitioner and you think that you have the appropriate experience and relevant qualifications for this particular role, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah today: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably, due to the high number of applications that we receive we are unable to give feedback to every potential candidate. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further.
We are dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment references and enhanced DBS checks.