Business and Economics Teacher
Business and Economics Teacher – South West London - (MPS/UPS) – February – Ofsted ‘Good’
Are you looking for a post where you can teach Business and Economics in a supportive environment which offer regular and high quality training to its teachers?
Do you want a Business and Economics Teacher position in an Ofsted ‘Good’ school where staff morale is high and where students are respectful and work hard?
About the school – Business and Economics Teacher – Kingston Upon Thames
* The Ofsted rated ‘Good’ has staff who have high expectations of students, and all staff work hard to progress student of all ability to their full potential. Students are respectful of staff and they work well in lessons.
* The school is very inclusive and has a diverse community with students travelling from the surrounding areas.
* Staff are extremely proud of the progress made by the school over the last year and all are supportive of SLT and their new initiatives.
About the role – Business and Economics Teacher – Kingston Upon Thames
* This Business and Economics Teacher role would be suitable for someone who has experience teaching these subjects in a mainstream secondary school. It is essential that the successful teacher has experience teaching GCSE Business and A Level Economics.
* The school is accepting application from trainee Business and Economics Teachers looking for NQT posts and also for experienced Business and Economics Teachers with QTS.
* The successful candidate for this Business and Economics Teacher role must be passionate about these subjects and be able to show this in their planning and day to day lessons.
* It is essential that this Business and Economics Teacher has superb subject knowledge and has high expectations of students and what they can achieve.
We warmly welcome all applications so please apply within and we patiently await your response.