We're seeking experienced and hard working Cover Supervisors with a keen interest in developing their skills in teaching.
You will be required to work in various schools in the Bristol area covering varying key stages where required.
Suitable candidates must be available at least 2 days per week and be willing to travel to various schools within the local area, because of this having your own transport would be beneficial but not essential.
You will ideally:
* Have a degree and/or relevant experience of working in a school setting.
* Have recent experience of teaching or supporting in a classroom in the UK.
* Be able to show good behaviour and classroom management skills.
* Be available at least two days per week.
* Be Bristol based or happy to travel to Bristol for work.
* Be happy to cover classes across the key stages and curriculum
You must have a clear Child Workforce DBS registered to the DBS Update Service or be willing to submit one.
If you are interested in working in schools in the Bristol and surrounding area, please apply using the link provided.