Graduate/Undergraduate Cover Supervisor – Cardiff – Full/Part Time
Are you a recent graduate or undergraduate looking to become a Teacher?
Have you recently applied to do your PGCE?
Was experience the factor for you not successfully getting on to a PGCE placement this year?
If the above questions relate to you then Academics can help!
Academics work exclusively with certain schools in the Cardiff area where we aim to deliver strong cover supervisors on both daily and Long Term placements. This role is ideal for a candidate that is looking for teaching experience before potentially applying for a PGCE in September 2020. The successful cover supervisors will be required to facilitate classes at KS3 and KS4 level.
To become a Cover Supervisor at this school you will:
* Be confident and assertive when dealing with pupils.
* Be able to work as part of a team and independently, using your own initiative.
* Be able to flexibly adapt to covering lessons within different subject areas across year groups.
* Be able to support the learning policies of the school and become an active member of the teaching team.
* Be able to promote positive learning outcomes for pupils of varying abilities.
* Be able to provide two professional references.
* Willingness to gain experience within a classroom setting
What Academics can offer you?
* Excellent rates of pay
* Plenty of opportunities in both primary and secondary schools
* Fantastic opportunities for CPD and safeguarding training
* Referral scheme - £100 vouchers for every person that you refer
* The support of a dedicated consultant
If you have any further queries or would like more information on the position then do not hesitate to contact us on 02920100524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org