Early Years Educator Needed - Stoke-on-Trent
* Nursery setting
* Excellent working environment
* Strong support staff
* Various requirements
Academics have been contacted by several nurseries across the local area to help support their growing demand for early years support staff. These requirements will vary from daily, part time, full time, short and long term roles such as maternity cover. In some instances these roles will become permanent.
As an Early Years Educator you will be responsible for
* Planning, preparing, deliver and evaluate indoor and outdoor learning experiences which will enhance children’s physical, intellectual, linguistic, emotional, social and moral development.
* Promoting children’s pro-social behaviour, resilience, self-regulation and independence through using effective support strategies and developing children’s emotional and social capabilities in line with emotional and behavioural well-being policies.
* To establish and maintain a safe environment and employ practices that promote children’s health, safety and physical, mental and emotional well-being
* Deliver high quality teaching utilising varied and appropriate teaching strategies providing meaningful learning experiences that support the holistic development of children within the setting
* Deliver the requirements set out in Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework (EYFS) relevant to full day-care settings
* To adhere to all Childcare legislation, meet legal requirements set out in the Statutory Early Years Framework, Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice and Health and Safety requirements
The appointed practitioners will hold
* Ideally minimum level 3 childcare qualification (level 2 may also be considered)
* Ideally hold a valid paediatric first aid certificate
* Good knowledge of EYFS framework
* Be reliable and committed to providing the best learning opportunities
* Good understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
* Be a good team player and work well within the setting
* Ideally have previous experience of working within a similar setting
If you are passionate about childcare and looking for opportunities within local nurseries please submit an up to date CV to Academics immediately to be considered.