Are you a Speech and Language Therapist (Band 5-7) who could benefit from favourable working hours?
Do you love working with children and supporting their development?
Would you like to join a team who are striving to achieve the status of 'centre of excellence'?
Apply today to ensure you are considered for this fantastic opportunity!
An independent school who provides specialist support to children with dyslexia, requires a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to join their existing team of Allied Health Professionals. The school currently has 109 children enrolled and encompasses ages ranging from 7-16. The spectacular site is one which is designed to support the school on their pathway as a centre of excellence.
Key benefits will include:
* Being part of a winning team who are on target to achieve excellence
* Favourable working hours of 08:00-16:00, Monday-Friday
* A stunning setting to work in
* Ample holiday as the role is term-time only
* Career progression opportunities
* An attractive annual salary
Requirements to be considered for the role:
* You will be a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapist (RCSLT or other similar body)
* You will conform to the professional guidelines of said governing body
* You will hold a DBS certificate which allows your to work with children
* A degree in Speech and Language Therapy which is recognised by HPCP
* You will have valid indemnity insurance
Your responsibilities will include:
* Identifying speech and communication difficulties (this could be by observing classes or referrals)
* Complete 1:1 therapy sessions and investigations
* Providing training to other staff (ie SaLT assistants, teaching assistants etc)
* Writing and reviewing reports
* Liaising with Occupational Therapists and Senior Leadership
* Attendance of staff/school meetings and inset days
You will also be keen to know there are other SaLT's and OT's on-site who you will be able to work alongside.
Get in touch to find out further information on 01483 366 433.