Nursery Practitioners required urgently - Stoke-on-Trent
* Relevant qualifications
Academics are working closely with local nurseries to support any staffing requirements that they may have. These role will vary from daily, short and long term supply cover. In some instances depending on performance roles could become permanent.
We are looking for talented practitioners who
* Have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification; Level 2 or higher
* Have previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
* Possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
* Work well within a team environment
* Set high standards of care and education;
* Flexible to meet the needs of the children;
* Are reliable and make a lasting impression
* Have strong knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and;
* Take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
If you have an interest in childcare and looking for opportunities to work in local nurseries please submit an up to date CV to Academics by applying now. Due to the amount of responses if you are not contacted within 5 working days your application was unsuccessful.
Academics are a leading teacher recruitment agency with office across the UK. The local Stoke office are one of the main suppliers of staff to local nurseries and schools across North Satffordshire.