Early Years Practitioner – Waltham Forest
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring and ambitious Early Years Practitioner?
Do you have excellent knowledge of EYFS?
Are you available for a ASAP start?
We are looking for passionate Early Years Practitioners with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
About the role:
* Early Years Practitioner
* Salary: £20k to £28k per annum
* Contract: Permanent
* Start date: ASAP
* London Borough of Waltham Forest
* ’Outstanding’ OFSTED
The school has a fantastic team spirit and are proud to have encouraging and supportive members of staff with lots of opportunities for progression. Pupils are well behaved, eager to learn and are supported by a team of talented and dedicated staff.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following:
* Recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least NVQ Level 3 or a BA in Early Childhood Studies (Level 6)
* A commitment to working in partnership with parents
* Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
* A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
* Experience of planning, observing and recording children’s achievements
* Proven skills in positive behaviour management
* Very good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
* A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
* Excellent teaching references.
* Very strong behaviour management skills.
* Outgoing and warm personality
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org