Recruitment Resourcer – Stratford, London
Are you an outgoing individual looking to start a career in recruitment?
Would you like to work in a fun and lively office?
Are you seeking a role in recruitment where you will be well supported and have a clear progression route?
Would you like to train to become a recruitment consultant?
Academics is a leading Education Recruitment Agency seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join our fun and friendly Primary Team as soon as possible on a full time basis. This role will lead to a recruitment consultant role within 6-12 months.
** Recruitment Resourcer
** Stratford, London Location
** ASAP Start
** £18,000-£22,000 salary + commission
** Full Time – Permanent
** Fun environment
** Great career progression opportunities
Academics is a well established company that has operated in the Education Recruitment market for nearly 2 decades. It has always had a reputation for supplying quality candidates and offering great customer service. As a result of this, we’ve grown to be one of the top five Education Recruitment Specialists in the UK. We now have over 120 staff based across 16 offices, placing nearly 5,000 candidates every year to over 1,000 schools.
Our busy office in Stratford, East London, offers a vibrant and noisy atmosphere with 40 experienced sales consultants, supported by a team of 12 administration staff. We offer an excellent career path, and a team that is both friendly and supportive.
For this Recruitment Resourcer role, we are seeking someone who we can train to become a recruitment consultant within East London primary schools.
You will be well supported by your team and manager and have a great induction into the company and your role.
Our office is a loud and fun environment and would suit an Resourcer who is organised, motivated and enthusiastic.
The Ideal Recruitment Resourcer:
* Have a willingness to learn
* Friendly with a good sense of humour
* Have strong communication skills
* Ideally have sales/ recruitment experience but not essential
* A-C GCSEs or Degree
The Resourcer Role:
* Advertising jobs for the best talent
* Screening candidates over the phone
* Looking over CVs to find suitable candidates
* Interviewing candidates face to face
* Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face
* Clearing candidate files and work alongside the admin team
* A supportive, friendly and fun environment
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* 32 days starting Annual Leave & 1 additional day for the 1st 5 years
* Dress Down & Drink Fridays
* Regular paid nights out
* Free fruit every morning
* Team lunches
* Regular incentives
* Encouraging teams
* KPI competitions
* Inclusive culture
* Realistic targets
* Office closed from Christmas to New Years
Call Yasmin Boffa @ Academics 0203 004 0726 or send your CV to Yasmin.email@example.com to apply!