Academics are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant who is available to work on a full-time basis in a lovely school nursery based in South Worcestershire. This school boasts fantastic facilities and a welcoming team. The successful candidate will have a minimum Level 2 teaching assistant qualification (or Equivalent) and experience of nurture in a nursery or Early Years setting.
The post will be full time from Monday 6th January 2020 and is a permanent role. The school nursery has a close team of teachers and support staff who have run a child-centered EYFS department. The school nursery located in South Worcestershire are looking for a Teaching Assistant, who will add to their dedicated and professional staff, to help us further raise the achievement, independence and self-esteem of our pupils.
The successful candidate will be working with pupils with children aged 2 years old individually, in small groups and within whole classes to impact on children's learning. They will need excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and motivate children and will be a committed member of the whole school team. The successful candidate with also have the ability to implement phonics, writing and maths group work and knowledge of a range of intervention programmes.
• Have good subject knowledge in both English and Maths and the confidence and ability to support all pupils
• Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils including those with Special Educational Needs and our more able pupils.
• Have an understanding of safeguarding children.
• Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Have the ability to work independently, showing initiative, as well as being part of a team, co-operating and collaborating with other staff.
• Have a fun personality with a good sense of humour.
Academics can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development which is why we can offer you certified CPD courses
• Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£125
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Your own dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
For more information on this role please contact Charlotte on 01905887157 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.