Would you like to work in an established nursery which is not part of a massive chain and has a more family-run feel to it?
Is it important to you that the nursery you work in upholds high standards in supporting young children get the best possible start in life?
If you answered yes to the above, this nursery which is rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is a recipient of the Surrey County Council Early Years Improvement Award is exactly where you need to be! This nursery is part of a small group of 3 local nurseries and splits their children into 4 groups of 0 to 18 months, 18 months to 2.5 years, 2.5 to 3.5 years and 3 to 5 years.
Why you should work here:
* Excellent public transport links - The nursery is close to Epsom Town Centre so is easily commutable by car, train or bus
* A generous 28 days annual leave plus paid time off over Christmas!
* Continual opportunities for CPD, training and ultimately career progression
* You'd become and integral part of an excellent team with supportive management
* The nursery offers a competitive salary which takes into account your experience and ambitions for future progression
To find out more about the position, click apply now or contact Dale at Academics, Guildford.