Are you experienced in working with children and young adults with Special Educational Needs? Looking for a new challenge for January 2020?
We are now recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working in a school based environment to represent Academics. I am going to be receiving requests from schools on the Wirral for 1:1 support TA’s for January start dates and as such am looking to build up the candidates I have available for such roles. The job could be either full time or part time (normally five mornings or afternoons per week), all depending on funding.
Ideally you will be experienced with any of the following: EBD and challenging behaviour, ASC (Autism), learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay) and /or physical difficulties.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay; up to £65 per day on PAYE contracts with the agency.
* Sector specific, primary only consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to child’s education.
Please call us for more information and an informal chat; contact Amy Hudson on email@example.com or 01512320332. To apply, simply follow the instructions!