Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role? Available for work for January 2020?
Academics have forged strong relationships with several primary schools based in Chester and Ellesemere Port. As such, we are looking for a dedicated primary teacher to work across these schools, covering staff absence and PPA time. This role is very flexible and can be based on daily supply or potentially something more longer term, on a part time or full time basis.
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and the role offers ample opportunities for any teacher to spend more time in different school environments and age groups.
Academics can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.
* Local work across Ellesmere Port and Chester; Blacon, Upton, Lache and Tattenhall.
You will need to have UK QTS or overseas equivalent to apply for this role. To apply, simply contact Amy Hudson on email@example.com or call on 01512320332.