Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
* Early Years Practitioner
* Permanent/ Full Time Role
* Support with interviewing
* Competitive Salary
* Kensington and Chelsea
* Good Ofsted Pre-Prep and Nursery
Kensington and Chelsea Early Years Practitioner Specification
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Are you a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Academics Ltd are currently looking for Early Years Practitioners to work in Kensington and Chelsea. We currently have 2 vacancies in a fantastic Pre-Prep in the heart of Kensington.
Throughout your employment you will be expected to do planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
The school and nursery is based in a 3 storey town house, offering easy transport links and a fun and exciting working environment.
To be considered for this position you must…
* Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
* Be confident in working with babies, toddlers and Pre-school children.
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
If you are interested in these Early Years Practitioner Roles in Kensington and Chelsea, please apply now or contact Simon via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 0314862.