Behaviour Teaching Assistant – Sheffield to start January 2020 ngoing full time.
Academics are supporting a fantastic Primary school in Sheffield who arel looking for enthusiastic and confident candidates with strong behaviour management skills to join their team in the next term. This vibrant and exciting school offers a very supportive and warm environment for teaching assistants to flourish in. Interviews/trial days for this role will be taking place as soon as possible.
The job role includes:
* Experience in supporting children ideally KS2 age range
* Strong behaviour management skills (EBD)
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students’ academic learning
*Education and Training on hand if needed
* monitor students’ progression and raise attainment levels
* SEN experience is desirable but not essential (ADHD, AUTISM, EAL,PMLD)
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
* Resilient, driven, determined and self motivated
* Team Teach Trained ideal but not essential
* UK Teaching Assistant Qualification
* UK classroom management experience or mentoring experience
* Available ASAP to start
* Valid DBS or DBS on update service.
* Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Degree qualified
* At least 2 years experience working in schools
If you are a Teaching Assistant or a graduate who can motivate and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. If you are a graduate who is looking to get into teaching and is looking for an opportunity, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you. The school itself is well known and would offer great support for new employees when working there.
Apply now for an immediate interview. Contact Clare at academics by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 013021 294522 for more information.