Secondary School Librarain - Abu Dhabi City
An exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher librarian capable of overseeing - with the support of other library staff - the operation of the secondary school library in this private international school starting Term, 2, 2020 (5 January). An option to start before Xmas/winter break is also available.
The school is located in cosmopolitan Abu Dhabi City, UAE. A minimum of two years' experience (in a primary or secondary school setting) as a teacher librarian is required. Being an IB curriculum school, experience working over extended essay is an advantage. This position will require input and support from someone skilled in identifying suitable on-line resources and encouraging their use.
Note/ You must hold a minimum Bachelor Librarianship qualification or Bachelor qualified as a Teacher Librarian to be considered.
The position offers
* Tax free starting salary up to 15,500AED a month (£3450/$4250USD)
* Housing - walking distance to school + 500AED a month utility allowance
* Private medical insurance (+ family)
* Annual Flights
* Tuition for up to 2 dependents in the school
* Shipping allowance - 1500AED (paid on receipt)
* Contract for three years is to be offered
Note/ Only librarians with experience is a school setting will be considered for this role. Immediate interview available for suitable candidates who can start no later than 5 January 2020.
Simply apply via the link or email - Michael Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.