Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
* Early Years Practitioner
* Permanent/ Full Time Role
* Support with interviewing
* Competitive Salary
Kensington and Chelsea Early Years Practitoner Specification
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Are you a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Academics Ltd are currently looking for Early Years Practitioners to work in Kensington and Chelsea and its surrounding areas. We currently have 2 vacancies in a Pre-Prep and Nursery.
Your role may differ from setting to setting depending on their expectations nonetheless, throughout your employment you will be expected to do some amount of planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
To be considered for this position you must…
* Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
* Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults.
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
If you are interested in these Early Years Practitioner Roles in Hammersmith and Fulham and its surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email email@example.com or call on 0203 0314862.