General Teaching Assistant- Nursery (Barry)
£56.10-£59.81 Per Day
Due to a high demand, Academics are currently seeking to recruit a General Teaching Assistant to work in the nursery of Primary school in Barry. For the right candidate, this position will be 8.30am-12pm on a long term basis. It will offer the right candidate the opportunity to gain or develop their skills and experience whilst working in a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience working within a classroom or nursery setting and will be passionate about helping young people progress. They will be expected to use their own initiative in the classroom, effectively utilising their communication skills to support pupils and teaching staff. The successful Nursery Teaching Assistant will be confident in working with young people and be able to create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all pupils.
To become a Nursery Teaching Assistant in this Primary School you will:
* Have experience of working with young people in a learning environment within the last 3 years.
* Experience working in primary schools or nurseries will be beneficial but not essential.
* Able to provide two professional references.
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
* Long-term positions
* Mornings only- 8.30am – 12pm
* Starting after October half term (Early November)
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to a firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02920 100525.