Primary Teacher, Hackney
Education and Training
Is it time for a new school?
Do you want to work somewhere friendly and supportive?
Is an experienced and collaborative team important to you?
A beautiful, three form entry, Ofsted rated “GOOD” primary school in Hackney is looking for a strong Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to take up a position in January 2020.
* KS2 Primary Teacher – Year 4
* January 2020
* Permanent & Full Time
* Excellent CPD
* MPS/ UPS
* OFSTED rated “GOOD” Primary School
* Close to transport links
* Education and Training role
This Hackney primary school is open to applications from experienced, and from newly qualified primary teachers. They have a wonderful reputation within the local authority. The school proudly boasts about how supportive the parents are, and how valued staff members feel.
This Primary School Offers:
* Amazing pupils with positive attitudes to learning
* Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff & active parents
* Happy & caring working environments
* High quality resources
* Outstanding professional development and career opportunities
This primary school is well known for its high standards, and requires a primary teacher who can deliver and maintain those standards. A successful candidate can expect to work in a caring environment, alongside an extremely professional staff body.
A successful candidate would be:
* Fully qualified primary teacher
* Keen to develop their skills and expertise
* Live within commutable distance to Hackney
* Passionate about education and training
* Determined to make a difference
* Technically minded and love ICT
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous teacher vacancies so if this position is not quite for you, please call in to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!