Full Time Role Contract Role until August 2020
Borough of Richmond
Starting Salary £25942.00 per annum
October / November 2019 Start
OFSTED Outstanding Nursery Setting
Academics LTD are currently working with this OFSTED Outstanding rated Nursery school in Richmond to recruit a Deputy Nursery Manager to join the team.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Room Leader who is ready to step up into a new role. During term time you will you will lead the sessional preschool designed for two year olds, this will include, family links, EYFS, PITM and managing a small team. In addition to this you will lead the before and after school club and manage drops offs and collections.
During the holidays seasons you will be planning and delivering fun holiday programs within the holiday club. Historically the holiday club has been on many adventures including Lego Land, the beach, Museums, farms and trips to London. The school is open 51 weeks a year and runs from 7.30am to 6.30pm. You will be required to work Monday to Friday on an 8-hour shift pattern. This would be a fantastic position for a Room Leader who is looking for exposure to wider aspects of the field and make the first supported move into a management role.
Essential qualities include:
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life
* A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
Essential qualifications and experience include:
* NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent
* Experience of caring for children across different age groups
* Min 1 year experience in a similar role
Essential Skills and Abilities:
* High degree of integrity and empathy when dealing with children
* Good verbal & written communicator
* Good leadership skills
* Good organisational skills
Please get in touch for further details about this role and to make arrangements to visit the school for interview.