General Daily Secondary Cover Teacher – Birmingham – ASAP start
Due to an overwhelming demand for day to day Supply Teachers in Birmingham Schools. Academics are currently seeking General Daily Secondary Cover Supply Teachers, for all subjects and key stages.
Do you have strong classroom management skills, can you use your own initiative and work as part of a team? Do you have the ability to teach a variety of subject areas and different key stages inspiring pupils?
Are you looking for flexible teaching work and a good work/life balance? Are you an adaptable Secondary Teacher, or a talented NQT looking for the next stage in their career, or do you hold QTS and you’re looking for work?
If the answer is YES to the above, we have daily work waiting for you right now!
We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard and you will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant.
By registering with Academics, we can offer you:
* We are specialists in day to day, short-term, long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now for an immediate interview or contact Katie on 0121 616 7610 or email@example.com