Are you experienced in working with children with Special Educational Needs? Do you have a recent Team Teach qualification? Looking for a new role in a Wirral school?
I have had several requests from schools last year for a Teaching Assistant to work with and support pupils with additional needs in their class, preferably with a Team Teach qualification.
Therefore we are now recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working in a school based environment. Ideally you will experience with any of the following: EBD and challenging behaviour, ASC (Autism), learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay) and /or physical difficulties.
We have client primary schools across the Wirral, Ellesmere Port and into Chester, so either access to a car or a willingness to travel on public transport to these areas is essential.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay (starting from £55.50 per day) and choice of payroll (umbrella or PAYE).
* Sector specific consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free safeguarding awareness course.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to a child’s education.
If you are working as an SEN Teaching Assistant currently and you're looking for a new role, please call us for more information and an informal, confidential chat. We are recruiting all year round for SEN TA roles!