Are you a recent graduate considering a career in teaching? If you are looking to gain additional experience before doing so, please read on!
Academics are looking for an enthusiastic graduate, to work as a teaching assistant with the agency. Some roles on offer are; general classroom teaching assistant, intervention teaching assistant (supporting small groups with Numeracy and Literacy) and 1:1 SEN teaching assistant. The majority of roles we have are long term as opposed to short term.
You must have some experience of working with children, whether on a paid or voluntary basis (6 weeks minimum). You must also be enthusiastic and have a genuine desire to work with children!
I cover primary schools across Chester, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral and although access to a car would be desirable, it may not be necessary.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay; from £55.50 per day.
* Opportunity to build valuable school based experience – handy for PGCE applications!
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Schools across the Wirral as well as down into Ellesmere Port and Chester.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me on the details provided! Upon a short telephone conversation, you will then be invited into the office for a more in depth interview. We interview all year round, so get in touch to book your slot with us!