Senior Early Years Practitioner (Nursery Nurse) Barnsely and Room Leader URGENTLY needed for potentially a October/November 2019 start. Education and Training Sector.
Academics are seeking to appoint a long term potentially Permanent Senior Early Years Practitioner- Big Room Leader for a Early Years centre in Barnsley. This will involve working with children Babies to 5 years old specifically. On occasion you may also be responsible for supporting the Baby Room as and when required but likely older ranges.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with an excellent Nursery in a local village/small town in Barnsely region. The role is ideally a permanent full time position but intially be longer term contract through Acadmeics. However, the Nursery are open to temp to perm options if this is preferred by the candidate in time.
Purpose of the role:
* To deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework through a high standard of care, education and support provided to ALL the children attending the nursery.
* Effectively provide strong and calm guidance and activities.
* Implement planning and ensure routines and activities are organised.
* Essential to have an understanding of the Safeguarding and Child Protection for all children.
* Resource responsibility of the other practitioners, Assistants and Student placements
* Manage and provide positive leadership
* Direct reports on daily basis within the room and other rooms if needed
* Leading a team to ensure the EYFS is effectively implemented in line with Ofsted requirements
* Responsibility for all the development files, including keeping these up to date, accurate, informative and shared with parents/cares.
* Ensuring regular feedback is provided to the parents and carers when needed/relevant and agree next steps.
* Implemented regular peer observations and promote positive outstanding practices
* Provide a well planned and well resources stimulating and safe environment for all children.
* Creative and up to date displays
* First Aid experience/qualifications is ideally required for this role.
* Minimum of Level 3 Cache (higher ideally).
If you are looking for a new role within South Yorkshire and new opportunity in a new setting and you have experience within a Nursery Provision and the role above sounds like you- we would love to hear from you.
I am short listing for this Senior Early Years Practitioner (Nursery Nurse) Barnsely is of interest then over then next week or two so please email your CV to email@example.com.
We offer competitive rates of pay, dedicated local consultant and education and training opportunities to support.