Academics are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work in EYFS at a Selby Primary School
Up to 27 hours a week- Flexible days when needing cover.
You should have an excellent track record of successfully developing children to achieve their full potential and have at least a Level II Teaching Assistant qualification, or EYFS equivelent.
If you are enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated, have excellent skills and committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. This role is to work with children ages 2-4 years old.
In return we will offer:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.
For more information please call Lucy on 01482 425403 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com