Are you a key stage 1 teacher who is looking to secure a position for the remainder of this academic year?
Would you like to work in a school with a great support network and some great facilities?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 4-11 is seeking an organised and enthusiastic primary school teacher for their year 1 class until the end of the academic year. The school is ideally located just off the A24 if driving and just under a mile from the nearest train station which has great links to Dorking, Leatherhead, Epsom and London. The ‘good’ rated school is home to just under 650 pupils and is able to boast various resources on-site such as good sport facilities and a woodland walk with activity trail.
In the role you can benefit from:
• An excellent rate of pay
• Inspiring and influencing our next generation
• Great career development opportunities
• The local train station has great connections to London, Dorking, Epsom and Sutton
• Term-time contract
• Access to on-site leisure facilities
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
• Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
• Using a Teaching Assistant effectively
• Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
• Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
• Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
• QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
• Experience of teaching key stage 1 is essential
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!