KS3 Science Teacher – Part Time – East London
A secondary school in Redbridge is currently looking for a KS3 Science teacher to work three days a week covering maternity leave. This will run from now until February half term.
* Experience teaching KS3 Science
* Part time – Tuesday to Thursday
* Excellent facilities ideal for practical science lessons
* Outstanding School (OFSTED)
* September to February (Maternity Cover)
My client secondary school is based in Redbridge and is an admired school within the local area. They are currently in need of a Science Teacher to cover for maternity leave until February half term. Your timetable will consist of KS3 Science although there is also one period of Year 7 Computing on the timetable. The school is open to both new and experienced teachers, although not NQTs.
About the role
* Qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
* Behaviour management skills are beneficial
* Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently
* Good team ethos within the science department
Please be aware that interviews are being immediately.
If you believe that you would be the perfect teacher for the role then please apply with your most recent CV and availability. Furthermore, if you have any more queries on the role then please get in touch with Academics on 0203 031 4861.