I am working with a primary school in north Wirral who is looking for a teaching assistant on a part time basis (8.30 - 12.30) to work in their pre school. The position is to start ASAP and you must have recent experience working within EYFS (2-3 year olds).
Ideally you will have experience with the EYFS curriculum in a primary school or Nursery based environment and you must be available for interview at our office in Ellesmere Port. A Level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification would also be desirable but not essential, as well as paediatric first aid.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay; this role will pay at £9.25 - £10 per hour on PAYE contract (depending on hours worked).
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Safeguarding Awareness and many more.
* A meeting with your Academics consultant in our Ellesmere Port office.
* Access to September vacancies that may not be accessible eleswhere.
If you are a teaching assistant looking for your next role, please contact us today! To apply, simply follow the instructions! All applicants must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.