Academics are recruiting! Are you an experienced primary class teacher?
Academics are currently looking for an excellent PPA primary teacher to join an OFSTED rated 'Good' primary school in Worcester ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role of one term in the first instance but could continue for right candidate. The lessons will be planned and prepared, the teacher is required to teach during the class teacher's PPA time.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Be a positive role model in school to support their school journey 'Outstanding'.
* To be an effective team member.
* Experience teaching across KS2 year groups.
* This role is not suitable for a NQT.
This is a full-time, long-term primary class teacher position to commence ASAP..
The school is very accessible and there is free parking onsite.
(The schools benefits) In return the school offers: Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff. Very supportive SLT to work with.
By registering with Academics, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer compettive rates of pay
* We care about your training and development which is why we can offer you certified CPD courses
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PPA role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status in Primary Education
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The Call to action
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as PPA Primary Teacher or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01905887157 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.