Academics are working in partnership with thriving FE College in Lincolnshire who are looking for suitably qualified FE teachers to join their successful team, working options are both and part time. You will be responsible for raising the attainment levels of the students and being part of a very supportive team.
You must have:
- A desire to be an outstanding teacher/tutor
- A positive mind-set and a willingness to continue with your development
- A commitment to our vision of a thriving and succesful college
- An ability to teach at A Level and GCSE standard
In return the college offer:
- A college committed to excellence that values staff and students
- A college with excellent results
- Excellent students with a postive learning attitudes, post 16
- An opportunity to be part of an excellent, high performing team
- A full and varied CPD programme which will offer teaching and leadership development for our staff
- Wider opportunities to be involved in teaching across our college
We are a leading academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in children’s nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and further education establishments. We also have a dedicated team who work with both mainstream and special educational needs schools. Our experienced team of consultants, in offices throughout the UK have a combination of education and private sector knowledge that has established Academics’ reputation as one of the countries leading and most professional agencies within education, academics and teacher recruitment.
Our dedication to “Delivering Continuity in the Classroom” has promoted the development of strong partnerships with schools and colleges throughout the UK and internationally.
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Linda Wright on 01428 425402