* Full Time
* October start
* £120 per day
Academics are currently working with a primary school in Cardiff that are looking to recruit a motivated teacher that has experience in a Year 4 class to join their passionate and dedicated team.
The school are committed to ensuring that all pupils are encouraged to achieve their potential through a challenging, exciting and inclusive curriculum, enabling them to acquire the skills for life long learning.
The ideal candidate will have recent, proven experience of delivering outstanding, creative and engaging lessons to Key Stage Two year groups. They will be passionate about supporting children, ensuring both their academic development and enjoyment of learning. The ability to implement effective behaviour management strategies to ensure positive learning outcomes is essential. A desire to work closely with other members of the school team and become fully involved in the school community is imperative.
To become a Year 4 Teacher at this Cardiff Primary School you will:
* Be a qualified teacher holding QTS.
* Have recent teaching experience
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Be able to support the learning policies of the school and become an active member of their team.
* Be able to enhance the learning and academic progress of all pupils at all levels.
* Be able to provide two professional references.