**Pupil Referral Unit Teaching Assistant**
Teaching Assistant required to work supporting small groups of young people in the classroom, within a specialist school provision catering for children with Social, Emotional, Behavioural, and Mental Health Difficulties.
Do you have:
* A positive and nurturing attitude
* Experience of working with children and teenagers with challenging behaviour
* A passion for inspiring and motivating pupils with learning difficulties, or social, emotional, and mental health difficulties
* Skills working in a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit)
What we can offer:
* Generous rates of pay
* Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
* Friendly and approachable consultants, with your best interests at heart
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
* A dedicated SEND consultant
What we need from you:
* Ability to adapt and differentiate work appropriately
* Experience supporting students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
* Commitment to supporting students to partake effectively in learning
* Dedication and resilience
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Ability to take initiative and use innovative methods in the classroom
What do our staff say about us?
* ‘Such an enjoyable experience!’
* ‘Professional and helpful’
* ‘I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like more than just a number!’
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over or give us a call on 01782 444058!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!