Dependable, organised and supportive. These are just a few traits of a great Administrator.
Academics are an established education agency that is looking to recruit an Administrator to bring those qualities to a school in Wolverhampton. We are working with a high number of schools across the Midlands and Worcester recruiting for day to day, temporary and permanent roles, full time and part time.
* You enjoy data inputting, filing faxing and photocopying
* You’re confident using a range of software including emails, spreadsheets and databases
* You’re an excellent communicator both written and verbally
* You’re confident with monitoring attendance
* You’re strong at prioritising your workload
You have experience using school information management system (SIMS)
You will have the support services specialist supporting you throughout your career with advice and CV refinement. In addition, if you refer a friend and we get them work, you will receive £125 reward!
Apply now or call Daryl on 0121 616 7610.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK