Do you love Teaching but hate getting bogged down with planning, preparation and paperwork. Do you crave a bit of flexibility to your working pattern.
Academics are looking to register Day to Day Supply Teaching staff who are interested in working with Primary Schools around the St Helens area. Demand to cover courses, PPA and sickness was high in the last school year and promises to be the same again this school year and so this could be the opportunity to attain the flexibility you crave.
We will consider primary teachers at al levels from NQT upwards and with experience of teaching EYFS - KS2.
We will also have opportunities for long term supply assignments to cover maternity and long term sickness.
Benefits of supply work with Academics
* Regular supply work in local schools across St Helens
* Mostly advanced notice of bookings
* Working in good and outstanding schools
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work
* Competitive pay rates
As an Academics day to day supply teacher you will need
* A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
* Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
* Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
* A positive can do attitude
To find out more about registering with Academics today, simply follow the instructions. All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our St Helens office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business