A problem solver, A handyworker, An honest and reliable person are just a few traits of a great Caretaker.
Academics are an established education agency that is looking to recruit a caretaker to bring those qualities to a school in Wolverhampton. We are working with a high number of schools across the Midlands and Worcester recruiting for day to day, temporary and permanent roles, full time and part time.
* You pride yourself on making the premises safe and secure for pupils and staff
* Your problem solving and handyworker skills make fixing and repairing things a breeze
* Your knowledge of health and safety regulations allow you to prevent hazards before they even occur
* You love the autonomy that comes with the role
* You take pride in a clean and tidy school
You will have the support services specialist supporting you throughout your career with advice and CV refinement. In addition, if you refer a friend and we get them work, you will receive £125 reward!
Apply now or call Daryl on 0121 616 7610.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK