SEMH Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you a Primary Teaching Assistant within either Key Stage 1 or 2, with a desire to work with young people with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties? Have you had experience of working with SEMH and SEN children, and would like to further develop those skills?
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for inspiring pupils with cognition and learning difficulties or with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Are you committed in differentiating and adapting learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils?
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Primary Teaching Assistant with experience of SEN young people with EBD & SEMH
* Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent interpersonal skills
* Promote happiness, independence and an enjoyment of learning
* Effective behaviour management skills
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter, covering the region
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
* ‘Academics is an agency that cares about it’s employees’
* ‘A warm, friendly, but professional service’
* ‘I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Could this be the role for you? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!