Welsh Teacher – KS3/KS4 – Caerphilly – September 2019
Do you have a natural flair for working with children?
Are you a passionate teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to be part of an outstanding team?
This outstanding mixed comprehensive school in Caerphilly is looking for a Part Time Welsh Teacher. The school are looking for a suitable candidate to start in September 2019.
* Welsh Teacher – KS3-KS4
* Thriving Caerphilly school
* September Start
* Part Time (2 Days a Week)
* Fantastic working environment
To be considered for this role, you will be a newly qualified or experienced teacher of Welsh, with the confidence to teach up to KS4. You will be able to plan and deliver outstanding lessons to engage the students.
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant
* Competitive Pay Rates
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Excellent opportunities for CPDtraining
If you have any further queries or would like more information on the position then do not hesitate to call us on 02920100524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.