Are you an EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for a role for September 2019? Do you have recent school based experience? Do you have any experience of working with pupils who require additional support? If so, read on!
I am looking for a teaching assistant to work on a full time basis, in a Reception class from September at a school based in Chester. This is a 1:1 role, supporting a pupil with some complex needs.
Recent experience of working in a school or Nursery within EYFS is essential and working with children with SEN (ASC, BESD, ADHD, MLD) would also be advantageous.
* Pay rates from £55.50 per day (up to £65 depending on experience and hours) on PAYE contract.
* Sector specific, primary only consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses.
* Local work across Chester and Ellesmere Port.
These type of roles often come in throughout September and I am interviewing candidates throughout August around annual leave. To apply, follow the instructions. All teaching assistants must come for a registration meeting in our Ellesmere Port office.