Primary school teacher – Erdington – September 2019
Academics Ltd is currently working with a lovely primary school in Erdington, Birmingham. This is a position starting in September 2019 however interviews for this position will be taking place ASAP. The school is looking for a qualified and experienced keystage 1 and keystage 2 teacher who is enthusiastic and motivated and is looking to make a positive impact in the lives of their pupils. This is also a great opportunity for NQT’s to kick start their career and gain valuable experience.
You will be a qualified teacher looking to teach a KS1 & 2 class. An exciting opportunity for you to play a vital role in a devoted team and make an impression on the outcome of the students. The ideal candidate for this primary teaching job will have:
* Recent experience in teaching within KS1 & 2
* Be able to show strong classroom management skills
* Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress
* Examples of KS1 & 2 primary school experience must be provided at interview, along with a full employment history
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Be able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons for Year 4 students
* Available to in September 2019
* Able to travel to Erdington promptly
* Qualifications (ideally PGCE, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
* Proven experience
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS
In return you will receive:
* Excellent support from colleagues
* A competitive salary
Apply now for an immediate interview.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Primary Teacher position.
Please send your CV to Zara.Mohammed@academicsltd.co.uk or 01216167205